Site Review Process
- Call your SFPD consultant first!
- Your SFPD consultant will visit and review the site
Code and Regulations
- California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 5, Section 14010
- Reference to Education Codes
- Reference to Public Resources Code
Required Forms and Documents
SFPD Form 4.01 (DOC) (for Charter Schools SFPD 4.01C [DOC]) School Site Approval Procedures describes the procedures for obtaining site approval from the California Department of Education (CDE) and the roles and responsibilities of other state agencies involved in the site approval process. The form also contains a list of the documents and investigations required for CDE site approval.
- Proposed School Sites and Airport Runways Review Process Update
- Proposed School Sites Within the Coastal Zone
- Department of Toxic Substances Control Procedures Related to Toxic Evaluation and Cleanup of School Sites