AYP ReportsPrintable state, county, district, and school level reports for the Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP).
- Reports and data files are based on test results of the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program, the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE), and the California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA).
- Local educational agencies (LEAs), on behalf of their schools, have the right under the federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act of 2001 to appeal the Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) or Program Improvement (PI) status of their schools.
- Reported data may change due to a number of factors, such as:
- School districts correcting errors in demographic data
- The California Department of Education (CDE) reviewing and identifying additional data errors
- Schools identified as having incomplete data
Questions: Academic Accountability Team | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-319-0863
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, December 9, 2014