- Section 1511 Infrastructure Certification
As a condition of using ARRA funds for infrastructure projects, grantees must certify that the project is an appropriate use of taxpayer dollars.
- Entitlements and Apportionments
- Local Educational Agency (LEA) Application for SFSF (and Education Jobs funds)
- Use this application search tool to see if a particular LEA has submitted its SFSF application
- Sample Local Educational Agency (LEA) Application form (PDF)
The last 10 percent of SFSF funds are contingent on approval of an application that commits the state to extensive new data collection activities. Information on the Phase II application process and links to California’s application are available through the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund (SFSF) Phase II Web Portal.
U.S. Department of Education has released State Fiscal Stabilization Fund Applicant Information , on the application process, the use of funds by LEAs, and its plan for monitoring state and local use of the funds.