AAV of SBE Item 1 Attachment 4
This page is the Accessible Alternative Version (AAV) of Item 1 Attachment 4 from the September 7-8, 2011 State Board of Education (SBE) meeting. The scanned Item 1 Attachment 4 (PDF; 880KB; 4pp.) version is considered to be the official version of the document.
Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement
(REGULATIONS AND ORDERS). User entries from the STD. 399 (REV. 12/2008) Form.
Department Name: Education
Contact Person: Heather Carlson
Telephone Number: 916-323-2591
Descriptive Title From Notice Register Or From 400: Parental Empowerment (version 7/19/11)
Notice File Number: Z
Economic Impact Statement
Section A. ESTIMATED PRIVATE SECTOR COST IMPACTS (Include calculations and assumptions in the rulemaking record.)
Section A.1. Check the appropriate box(es) below to indicate whether this regulation:
- Selected option is H: None of the above (Explain below. Complete the Fiscal Impact Statement as appropriate)
Fiscal Impact Statement
Section A. FISCAL EFFECT ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 6 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 6: Other. Entered Unknown.
Section B. FISCAL EFFECT ON STATE GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes 1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 1: Additional expenditures of approximately $ Unknown in the current State Fiscal Year. It is anticipated that State agencies will:
- Selected option is B: request an increase in the currently authorized budget level for the Unknown fiscal year.
Section C. FISCAL EFFECT ON FEDERAL FUNDING OF STATE PROGRAMS (lndicate appropriate boxes1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 3: No fiscal impact exists because this regulation does not affect any federally funded State agency or program.
Fiscal Officer Signature by Heather Carlson dated August 17, 2011
Agency Secretary Approval / Concurrence Signature by [unintelligible] dated 8/17/2011
Department of Finance Approval / Concurrence Signature by the Program Budget Manager [unintelligible] dated 8/19/2011.