AAV of Item 7 Attachment 4TSD annual Review package automatic description.
This page is the Accessible Alternative Version (AAV) of Item 7 Attachment 4 from the California State Board of Education (SBE) Meeting Agenda for March 2013. The scanned Item 7 Attachment 4 (PDF) version is considered to be the official version of the document.
Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement
(REGULATIONS AND ORDERS). User entries from the STD. 399 (REV. 12/2008) Form.
Department Name: Education
Contact Person: Amy Tang-Paterno
Telephone Number: 916-322-6630
Descriptive Title From Notice Register Or From 400: High School Equivalency Certificate (Updated 2/18/12=3)
Notice File Number: Z
Economic Impact Statement
Section A. ESTIMATED PRIVATE SECTOR COST IMPACTS (Include calculations and assumptions in the rulemaking record.)
Section A.1. Check the appropriate box(es) below to indicate whether this regulation:
- Selected option is H: None of the above (Explain below. Complete the Fiscal Impact Statement as appropriate)
- Option H explanation: The regulations would not impose any additional costs to the private sector.
Fiscal Impact Statement
Section A. FISCAL EFFECT ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 6 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 5: No fiscal impact exists because this regulation does not affect any local entity or program.
Section B. FISCAL EFFECT ON STATE GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes 1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 4: Other. The proposed amendments do not create any state mandated cost. However, the regulations impose cost pressure to the state to explore and recommend other alternative assessments that can be used toward obtaining a California high school equivalency.
Section C. FISCAL EFFECT ON FEDERAL FUNDING OF STATE PROGRAMS (lndicate appropriate boxes1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 3: No fiscal impact exists because this regulation does not affect any federally funded State agency or program.
Fiscal Officer Signature by Amy Tang-Paterno dated February 20, 2013
Agency Secretary Approval / Concurrence Signature by Jeannie Oropeza dated February 27, 2013
Department of Finance Approval / Concurrence Signature: No signature.