Title I Committee of Practitioners (COP)
Friday, March 20, 2009
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
California Department of Education
State Board of Education Hearing Room
1430 “N” Street, Suite 1101
- CALL TO ORDER: Fred Balcom, Director, Accountability and Improvement Division
- WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS: TBD, Chair
2.1 Bagley-Keene Discussion: Donna Neville, SBE Chief Counsel
- PUBLIC COMMENT: This agenda item is included to allow members of the public an opportunity to ask questions or discuss non-agenda items with the Committee. There will be a three-minute time limit per person.
- ACTION ITEMS – REGULAR AGENDA: Protocol for action items includes a staff presentation, questions from the Committee, public input, closing of public input, deliberation by the Committee, and voting by the Committee. The Committee may take action as deemed necessary and appropriate. During public input there will be a three-minute time limit per person.
4.1 Proposed Supplemental Educational Services (SES) Regulations: Julie Baltazar, Regional Coordination and Support Office
- INFORMATION ITEMS – REGULAR AGENDA
5.1 Education Budget Update: Carol Bingham, Governmental Affairs Branch
5.2 Travel Reimbursement Procedures: Sandi Ridge, Regional Coordination and Support Office
- PENDING AGENDA AND FUTURE MEETING DATES