Title I Committee of Practitioners (COP)
Meeting will be held at
California Department of Education
1430 “N” Street, Room 6303
DATE: Monday, November 22, 2010
TIME: 10 to noon
- CALL TO ORDER: Karen Ryback, Chair 10 a.m.
- PUBLIC COMMENT: 10:15 a.m.
This agenda item is included to allow members of the public opportunity to ask questions or discuss non-agenda items with the Committee. There will be a three-minute time limit per person.
- ACTION ITEMS – REGULAR AGENDA: 10:30 a.m.
Protocol for action items includes a staff presentation, questions from the Committee, public input, closing of public input, deliberation by the Committee, and voting by the Committee. The Committee may take action as deemed necessary and appropriate. During public input there will be a three-minute time limit per person.
- 3.1 Review of the 2010-11 federal guidance on the School Improvement Grant (SIG) application for input on the State Educational Agency’s application. Presented by Julie Baltazar, Administrator, Regional Coordination and Support Office
- SIG guidance from ED [http://www2.ed.gov/programs/sif/sigguidance11012010.pdf] (PDF; Outside Source)