June 2004 Information Memoranda
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- High Priority Schools Grant Program: Definition of “significant growth” (PDF; 41KB; 2pp.)
- Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program: Amendments for Title 5 Code of Regulations (PDF; 256KB; 44pp.)
- California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE): Approve Commencement of the Rulemaking Process for Amendments to Title 5 California Code of Regulations (PDF; 111KB; 20pp.)
- Regulations for Supplemental Services Provider as Defined in Section 1116(e) of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (NCLB) (PDF; 67KB; 8pp.)
- Legislative Update (PDF; 134KB; 9pp.)