June 2007 Information Memoranda
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Requested Data Students with Disabilities (DOC; 77KB; 2pp.)
- Quality Education Investment Act: Decile Rank Distribution of Funded Schools (DOC; 31KB; 1p.)
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC): Proposed Template and Data Definitions for the 2007-08 School Year (DOC; 40KB; 3pp.)
- California High School Exit Examination and Information Pertaining to Students with Disabilities (DOC; 406KB; 5pp.)
- 2006 Annual Report of Waiver Activity (DOC; 31KB; 1p.)
- Attatchment 1 (DOC; 69KB; 7pp.)