August 2003 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Assembly Bill 1994 Implementation Regulations (Programmatic) (PDF; 271KB; 23pp.)
- Report on Changes to English Language Development Guide in SRA/McGraw Hill's SRA/Open Court Reading 2002 (PDF; 70KB; 1p.)
- California Charter School Survey Summary July 2003 (PDF; 424KB; 27pp.)
- Update on Persistently Dangerous Schools (PDF; 140KB; 5pp.)
- Legislative Update (PDF; 174KB; 8pp.)
- 2001 Annual Report of Waiver Activity (PDF; 203KB; 11pp.)
- Report on Regional Public Hearings Regarding the California Alternative Performance Assessment Performance Standards (PDF; 224KB; 5pp.)
- Universal Charter School Application (PDF; 570KB; 29pp.)