August 2005 Information MemorandaBackground information and updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Grazer Outstanding Achievement in Learning Award (DOC; 43KB; 3pp.)
- Attachment 2 - GOAL Award entry form (PDF; 48KB; 4pp.)
- Standardized Testing and Reporting Program: Release of 2005 Results (DOC; 33KB; 1pp.)
- California High School Exit Exam: 2004-05 Test Results (DOC; 32KB; 1pp.)
- California High School Exit Exam: 2004-05 California High School Exit Exam Year 6 Independent Evaluation Report (DOC; 30KB; 1pp.)
- Briefing on the Results of the 2004 National Assessment of Educational Progress Long Term Trend Assessment of Reading and Mathematics (DOC; 211KB; 9pp.)
- Standards and Assessments Peer Review Required by the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act of 2001 (DOC; 52KB; 5pp.)
- Proposed Revision of Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Regulations (DOC; 52KB; 8pp.)
- Immediate Intervention/Underperforming Schools Program: Work Plan for a 36-Month Review of State-Monitored Schools that may be Subject to Additional Sanctions (DOC; 57KB; 3pp.)
- Report on Alternative Schools Accountability Model Pre-Post Test Review Process (DOC; 124KB; 11pp.)
- Coordinated Compliance Review Monitoring Instruments-Clarification Regarding the Reconfiguration of the Coordinated Compliance Review (CCR) Program Instruments (DOC; 32KB; 1pp.)