August 2009 Information MemorandaTSD annual Review package automatic description.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- National Assessment of Educational Progress: Overview of 2010 Assessments and Reporting Schedule for 2009 Results (DOC; 52KB; 2pp.)
- Update on the California Standards for the Teaching Profession Review and Revision (DOC; 87KB; 3pp.)
- Local Educational Agencies in Program Improvement Corrective Action: Update on Standards for District Improvement and the Focus of Work of a District Assistance and Intervention Team (DOC; 170KB; 18pp.)
- Information on Recommended Practices and Training for School Site Councils (DOC; 53KB; 3pp.)
- Update on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (DOC; 37KB; 2pp.)
- Development of a Specific School Building Plan to Provide Adequate Pupil Capacity Regarding the Elimination of the Multitrack Year-Round Education Concept 6 Calendar by Los Angeles Unified School District Pursuant to California Education Code Section 37687, Chapter 901, Statutes of 2004 (Assembly Bill 1550) (DOC; KB; pp.)
- Information on the Annual Approval Process for the Consolidated Application (DOC; 41KB; 3pp.)
- Substantial Progress Report Regarding the Elimination of the Multitrack Year-Round Education Concept 6 Calendar by Los Angeles Unified School District Pursuant to California Education Code Section 37685, Chapter 901, Statutes of 2004 (Assembly Bill 1550) (DOC; 61KB; 2pp.)
- Pupil Testing Program Reductions (DOC; 101 KB; 7pp.)
Questions: State Board of Education | 916-319-0827
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, May 26, 2015