October 2004 Information MemorandaTSD annual Review package automatic description.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- School Accountability Report Cards: Proposed Changes Pursuant to Senate Bill 550 (Implementation of Settlement Agreement in Williams, et al. v. State of California, et al. ) (DOC; 35KB; 3pp.)
- 2004 Base Academic Performance Index (API) Content Weightings (DOC; 24KB; 1p.)
- California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE): Information on Modifications (DOC; 31KB; 2pp.)
- Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program: One Year Extension of Educational Testing Service (ETS) California Standards Test (CST) California Achievement Test, Sixth Edition (CAT/6) Survey Contract (DOC; 26KB; 1p.)
- Regulation Revision of the Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) (DOC; 27KB; 1p.)
- Title 5. Education, Division 1. State Department of Education, Chapter 5.1. Uniform Complaint Procedures, SubChapter 1. Complaint Procedures Article 1. Definitions (DOC; 127KB; 29pp.)
- Federal Program Monitoring Visit (DOC; 31KB; 1pp.)
- 2004 Health Primary Adoption of Instructional Materials: Curriculum Development and Supplemental Materials Commission (Curriculum Commission) Recommendations (DOC; 47KB; 3pp.)
- Senate Bill (SB) 1058 Follow-Up Adoptions for Instructional Materials (DOC; 62KB; 4pp.)
- Reading First Special Education Referral Reduction Program: Approval of Supplemental Instructional Materials (DOC; 37KB; 3pp.)
- Legislative Update (DOC; 48KB; 1pp.)
- Federal Public Charter Schools Grant Program Draft Request for Applications (DOC; 23KB; 1pp.)
- Draft Request for Applications - Public Charter Schools Grant Programs (DOC; 414KB; 93pp.)