October 2006 Information MemorandaTSD annual Review package automatic description.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- 2006 Visual and Performing Arts Adoption Update (DOC; 61KB; 4pp.)
- 2006 Science Primary Adoption Update (DOC; 62KB; 3pp.)
- Proposed Formation of Two Unified School Districts from the Grant Joint Union High School District in Sacramento County (DOC; 238KB; 29pp.)
- Closure Procedures Regulations (DOC; 43KB; 4pp.)
- Substantial Progress Report Regarding the Elimination of the Multitrack Year-Round Education Concept 6 Calendar by Lodi and Los Angeles Unified School Districts Pursuant to California Education Code Section 37685, Chapter 901, Statutes of 2004 (Assembly Bill 1550) (DOC; 119KB; 4pp.)
- Educational Interpreter Certification Regulations (DOC; 48KB; 5pp.)
- Revision of State Board of Education Waiver Policy 01-01, Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Applied Technology Education Act of 1998: Consortium Requirement for Minimum Allocation (DOC; 45KB; 3pp.)
- Attachment 1 - Revised State Board of Education Board Policy – Number 01-01 (DOC; 79KB; 2pp.)
- Attachment 2 - Locale Criteria Revision Definitions (DOC; 51KB; 6pp.)
- 2006 Academic Performance Index (API) Base: Approval of Methodology for Calculation (DOC; 516KB; 27pp.)