October 2009 Information MemorandaTSD annual Review package automatic description.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Review of State Board of Education 2008 Objective Criteria to Evaluate the Pervasiveness and Severity of the Performance Problems of Local Educational Agencies in Corrective Action (DOC; 123KB; 7pp.)
- Local Educational Agencies in Federal Program Improvement Corrective Action: Update on Implementation of Reporting Requirements (DOC; 191KB; 14pp.)
- The American Institutes for Research Independent Evaluation Study Interim Report (DOC; 45KB; 2pp.)
- Independent Evaluation Study of Certain Students Who Used Modifications and/or Accommodations on the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) (DOC; 251KB; 25pp.)
- Independent Evaluation Study of Certain Students Who Used Modifications and/or Accommodations on the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) (PDF; 459KB; 11pp.)
- Legislative Update (DOC; 123KB; 14pp.)
- Advisory Commission on Charter Schools – Budget Crisis and Mitigating Circumstances for SB 740 Funding Determinations (DOC; 33KB; 1p.)