Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP): Update (DOC; 33KB; 1pp.)
- 2004 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Results (DOC; 46KB; 4pp.)
- Draft Physical Education Model Content Standards (DOC; 312KB; 96pp.)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) 2004 (DOC; 43KB; 3pp.)
- Williams vs. State of California: Background on the Initiation of Rulemaking to Implement the Williams Lawsuit Settlement (DOC; 35KB; 2pp.)
- Report on Algebra I Waiver Requests for 2003-04 Graduating Seniors (DOC; 37KB; 2pp.)
- Algebra I (or its Equivalent) Graduation Requirement for Students with Disabilities (DOC; 171KB; 2pp.)