Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- California High School Exit Examination: Results for the 2010–11 Local Waiver Data Collection (DOC; 61KB; 7pp.)
- Update on the Implementation of the State Seal of Biliteracy (DOC; 501KB; 5pp.)
- State Legislative and Budget Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information no the 2011-12 Legislative Session (DOC; 93KB; 7pp.)
- Annual Report Regarding Progress Toward Reaching Annual Numerical Goals in the Elimination of the Multi-track Year Round Education Concept 6 Calendar by the Los Angeles Unified School District Pursuant to California Education Code Section 37684, Chapter 901, Statutes of 2004 (Assembly Bill 1550) (DOC; 48KB; 3pp.)
- Adult Education Planning Document—Linking Adults to Opportunity: Transformation of the California Department of Education Adult Education Program (DOC; 2MB; 79pp.)
- Summer Meal Waivers (DOC; 75KB; 7pp.)