Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- California English Language Development Test: Update on Transitioning to the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (DOC; Posted 16-Apr-2014)
- Annual Measureable Achievement Objectives: Analysis of the Effects of the Title I, Part A, Waiver of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act Regarding Flexibility in Assessment Administration (DOC; Posted 16-Apr-2014)
- 2013 Annual Report of Waiver Activity (DOC; Posted 16-Apr-2014)
- Summary of Actions Taken on Waivers by the State Board of Education (XLS; Posted 16-Apr-2014)
- Update on the Revision of the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (DOC; Posted 16-Apr-2014)
- California's Next Generation Science Standards Middle School Alternative Discipline Specific Model (DOC; Posted 16-Apr-2014)
- State Legislative Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2013-14 Legislative Session (DOC; Posted 16-Apr-2014)