Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- California High School Exit Examination: Results from the 2012–13 Waiver Data Collection for Students with Disabilities (DOC; Posted 15-Aug-2014)
- Update Regarding the National Center and State Collaborative and Alternate Assessment Activities
(DOC; Posted 15-Aug-2014)
- Publishing and Printing of the California English Language Development Standards (DOC; Posted 15-Aug-2014)
- California's 2014 Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Compliance Determination Appeal
(DOC; Posted 18-Aug-2014)
- Update on the K‒12 High Speed Network Broadband Infrastructure Grants and Comprehensive Network Connectivity Assessment Project (DOC; Posted 20-Aug-2014)