February 2012 Information MemorandaTSD annual Review package automatic description.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Joint Projects of the State Board of Education and California Department of Education Funded by Private Nonprofit Foundations (Dated 17-Feb-2012; DOC; 62KB; 3pp.)
- California High School Exit Examination: Independent Evaluation 2012 Biennial Report (Dated 23-Jan-2012; DOC; 172KB; 17pp.)
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act: Review of Academic Achievement Progress of the 50 Local Educational Agencies in Cohort 2 of Program Improvement Year 3 (Dated 31-Jan-2012; DOC; 542KB; 13pp.)
- Results of the Application of the Academic Criteria to the 50 Local Educational Agencies in Cohort 2 of Program Improvement Year 3 (PDF; 46KB; 2pp.)
- Plotted Quadrants of the 50 Local Educational Agencies in Cohort 2 of Program Improvement Year 3 (PDF; 131KB; 3pp.)
- Academic Performance Index Subgroup Analysis of the 50 Local Educational Agencies in Cohort 2 of Program Improvement Year 3 (PDF; 104KB; 11pp.)
- State Legislative and Budget Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2012-13 Legislative Session (Dated 15-Feb-2012; DOC; 69KB; 3pp.)
- Review of Governor’s Budget Proposal for 2012-13 (DOC; 59KB; 3pp.)