Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- State Fiscal Stabilization Fund Indicator (a)(2): Update of California’s Teacher Equity Plan (DOC; 2.29MB; 46pp.)
- Yuba City Unified School District Equitable Distribution Plan (PDF; 2.96MB; 116pp.)
- Literature Resources supporting the Model School Library Standards for California Public Schools, Kindergarten Through Grade Twelve (DOC; 35KB; 1p.)
- High Tech High Statewide Benefit Charter Intent to Operate Two New Schools in the 2011-12 School Year (DOC; 35KB; 1p.)
- California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System and California Teacher Integrated Data Education System Update (DOC; 49KB; 3pp.)
- Legislative Update (DOC; 45KB; 3pp.)
- Legislative Update Attachment 1 (DOC; 125KB; 10pp.)