The following Web sites help guide site-based RtI2 team members through the problem-solving process as they discuss data, students’ progress, materials, and interventions.
- Creating Shared Language for Collaboration in RtI
Creates shared language for communication, so participants can successfully participate in the RtI process. By Barbara J. Ehren, Barbara Laster, and Susan Watts-Taffe. International Reading Association's Commission on RtI.
- Create Your Implementation Blueprint Stage 4: Full Implementation
Describes the problem solving process and other activities, after teachers have administered the assessments and begin to learn how to provide targeted and effective intervention instruction. By Susan L. Hall. RTI Action Network.
- Intervention Documentation Worksheet
Supports the site-based problem solving process. By the Florida Problem-Solving/Response to Intervention Project. RTI Action Network.
- Preparing for a Progress Monitoring Review Process: Engaging in Reflection for Productive Decision Making
Provides an overview and steps, including a “story script” form to guide participants through the progress monitoring process. RTI Action Network.
- RTI Action Network Problem Solving Checklist and Critical Components Checklist
Provides downloadable Word documents useful for guiding problem-solving meetings. RTI Action Network.