The following Web sites help guide site- and district-based team members through the problem-solving process as they discuss data gathered about students’ progress, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Create Your Implementation Blueprint Stage 4: Full Implementation
Describes the problem solving process and other activities, after teachers have administered the assessments and begin to learn how to provide targeted and effective intervention instruction RTI Action Network.
- Essential Components of RTI Integrity Framework: A Tool for Monitoring and Evaluating RTI Implementation
Provides explanations and examples of how the tools help implement and maintain fidelity and why they are important (Webinar 27:21) transcript, slides, rubric, worksheet, chat log. National Center on Response to Intervention.
- Fidelity of Implementation: Selecting and Implementing Evidence-Based Practices and Programs
Discusses actions school personnel can take to increase the likelihood that the intervention program is implemented as it was designed. IRIS Center, Vanderbilt University.
- Finding Time: Building Schedules to Implement RtI
Provides a mixed-media learning module that includes examples of teachers and administrators using problem solving to implement RtI through activities such as revising elementary master schedules. (2013) The Meadows Center, University of Texas, Austin.
- Intervention Documentation Worksheet
Supports the site-based problem solving process. Florida Problem-Solving/Response to Intervention Project. RTI Action Network.
- Introduction to Data-Based Individualization (DBI): Considerations for Implementation in Academics and Behavior
Provides an overview of data-based individualization, which is a research-based process for individualizing validated interventions through the systematic use of assessment data to determine when and how to intensify intervention. National Council on Intensive Intervention.
- Preparing for a Progress Monitoring Review Process: Engaging in Reflection for Productive Decision Making
Provides an overview and steps, including a “story script” form to guide participants through the progress monitoring process. RTI Action Network.
- RTI Action Network Problem Solving Checklist and Critical Components Checklist
Provides downloadable Word documents useful for guiding problem-solving meetings. RTI Action Network.
- Response to Intervention Collection: Tools
Provides tools and documents used in problem solving groups, such as promoting shared agreements, gaining insights into needs of the field, building common ground, and explaining fundamentals to different audiences. IDEA Partnership, Office of Special Education, U.S. Education Department.