Bring Learning to Life video public service announcement (PSA) can be ordered or downloaded from Learn and Serve America's (LSA) National Service-Learning Clearinghouse.
- Show it to all educators and staff in your school or organization.
- Contact your local cable access station to see if they will run the video in its entirety.
- Contact local and state educator associations to see if they will play the video at their trainings and conferences.
- Reach out to a neighboring school or organization to see if you can arrange a screening and information session on service-learning.
- Ask your local newspaper or television station if they will host a community screening and forum on service-learning.
- Show the video to potential community partners or funders to demonstrate how service-learning works and how they can be a part of it.
- Arrange a showing for your school board, town council, or other elected officials.
- Include the LSA California logo, the program logo, and contact information.
- Use stickers or insert into a writeable portable document format (PDF). Don't have the time or know-how? Use the students' talents!
- Distribute the brochures at trainings and events.
- Provide the community partners with a supply of brochures to distribute.
- To help educate parents on the benefits of service-learning, encourage teachers to share the brochures during parent-teacher conferences.
Promotional Brochures, Action Guide, Poster, and Display Kit from LSA's National Service-Learning Clearinghouse.
Logos Media Kit
National and Community Service
Guidelines and information for downloading the Learn and Serve America logos.
- Acknowledgment of support. Publications created by participants may include a Learn and Serve logo that are consistent with the purposes of the Grant. The Grantee is responsible for assuring that the following acknowledgment and disclaimer appears in any external report or publication of material based upon those supported by this Grant:
"This material is based upon work supported by the Corporation for National Service under Learn and Serve America Grant No. 00LSFCA101. Opinions or points of view expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Corporation or the Learn and Serve America Program.”
- Materials provided to Corporation. The Grantee is responsible for assuring that a copy of any summary is sent to the Corporation’s Office of Public Affairs, the Program Office, and the National Service-Learning Clearinghouse.