Resources for Building Trades and Construction
- CTE Online
A resource devoted to connecting educators and leaders within the unique field of Career and Technical Education (CTE) to quality professional development tools that help establish the role rigorous academic skills play in pursuit of industry and career related coursework.
- Architects, Construction Managers, and Engineers Mentor Program (ACE)
- California Department of Industrial Relations Apprenticeship
Search for available apprenticeship programs of registered program sponsors by county and occupation.
- Home Builders Institute
Offers student and instructor materials and national skills standards for five trades.
- HVACR Excellence–Industry Standard of Excellence
- National Association of Women in Construction
- National Center for Construction Education and Research
- National Green Builders Products Expo
- North State Building Industry Association (BIA)
- Sacramento Regional Builders’ Exchange.
- Green Building Digest
A Comprehensive site for green building news that is updated weekly from various sources that carry news and information about green building.
- Green Collar Zone–Energy Technologies
Provides a link to Construction Zone–Hands on Workstations
- Build it Green
- California Pavement Preservation Certificate Program –California State University, Chico
- Construction Management Certificate Program – California State University, Sonoma
- Construction Management Certificate Program – University of California, Berkeley Extension
- Facilities Management Certificate Program – University of California, Berkeley Extension
- HVAC Certificate Program –University of California, Berkeley Extension
- Construction Management Certificate Program –University of California, Davis Extension
- Green Building –University of California, Davis Extension
- Project Management Certificate Program –University of California, Davis Extension
- Facilities Management Certificate Program – University of California, Irvine Extension
- Home Builders Institute - Certification for Residential Construction
- Center for Occupational & Environmental (COEH)
Lead-Related Construction Sampling Technician Course
- California Home Inspection Licensure Courses
- California Association of Code Enforcement Officer (CACEO)
- Home Inspector Certification–Allied Schools
Questions: Career Techical Education Leadership and Instructional Support Office | 916-322-5050
Last Reviewed: Friday, October 17, 2014