The CBEDS Online Reporting Application (ORA) is used by authorized CBEDS coordinators to report County/District Information Form (CDIF) and School Information Form (SIF) data to the California Department of Education (CDE), update coordinator contact information, and contains a list of schools that are expected to submit CBEDS data.
Web application used to submit 2014 CBEDS SIF and CDIF data to the CDE.
- CBEDS-ORA Quick Guide 2014
Brief step-by-step instructions on how to use the CBEDS-ORA.
- CBEDS-ORA Revision History
- CBEDS File Layout 2014 (DOC; Revised 27-Oct-2014)
File specifications for importing SIF and CDIF data into the CBEDS-ORA.
- Charter School Data Reporting Policy for CBEDS-ORA
- CBEDS Instructional Materials
- SIF and CDIF Forms
CBEDS training is provided to CBEDS coordinators in an Adobe Flash (SWF) format with voice-over narration. Click on the training link below to view the presentation. Please allow one hour for the training.
- 2014–15 CBEDS Training Presentation (Flash; 40:00)
This training covers the reporting and submission of CBEDS data.
Accessible Alternate Version (AAV) of the 2014–15 CBEDS Training Slides