CALPADS Home |
Known Issues | Release Updates | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Charter Schools | Listservs | Calendar | Training | Hours of Operation | Contacts
2013-14 CALPADS Certification Report
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.3.05 (XLS; Dated 27-Feb-2014)
- CALPADS Code Sets v6.0 (XLS; Posted 13-Feb-2014) Effective July 1, 2014
- CALPADS File Specifications v6.0 (DOC; Posted 13-Feb-2014) Effective July 1, 2014
- CALPADS File Specifications (Forms) v6.0 (XLS; Posted 13-Feb-2014) Effective July 1, 2014
- CALPADS Valid Code Combinations v6.0 (XLS; Posted 13-Feb-2014) Effective July 1, 2014
- Release Update v1.1.71 (XLS; Dated 08-Feb-2014)
- CALPADS Update FLASH - Issue #86 | DOC | PDF (Dated 06-Feb-2014)
The CALPADS Updates (Flash memos) are located on our Communications Web page.
Useful Information and Links
CALPADS includes statewide assessment data, enrollment data, teacher assignment data, and other elements required to meet federal NCLB reporting requirements.
This Web page provides information on the Education Codes and their requirements within CALPADS.
CALPADS Statewide Student Identifier (SSID)
An SSID is a unique, non-personally identifiable student identifier that all K–12 public school students are required to have.
Local Educational Agencies (LEA) Funding
Ongoing funding ($0.25 per enrolled student) is available for eligible LEAs to support maintenance of Statewide Student Identifiers (SSIDs).
Notifications of Inaccuracies in Certified Data
Prior to the 2011–12 school year, local educational agencies were able to submit notifications of inaccurate certified data to the CDE. This Web page provides access to lists (sorted by school year, and through the 2010–11 school year) of the schools and districts that submitted notifications.