CALPADS Home |
Known Issues | Release Updates | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Charter Schools | Listservs | Calendar | Training | Hours of Operation | Contacts
2014–15 CALPADS Certification Report
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.3.54 (XLS; Dated 09-Apr-2015)
- CALPADS Update FLASH #103 | DOC | PDF (Dated 24-Mar-2015)
Topics include: Fall 2 deadline; registration for April 21 CALPADS Information Meeting (CIM); March release update.
- CALPADS User Manual v6.3 (DOC; 35MB; Dated 23-Mar-2015)
- CALPADS Error List v6.8 (XLS; Dated 23-Mar-2015)
- Release Update v1.1.80 (XLS; Dated 20-Mar-2015)
- CALPADS Update FLASH #102 | DOC | PDF (Dated 17-Mar-2015)
Topics include: Maintenance (planned outage Mar. 20); discipline reporting/collection; SDIS file & code set changes.
The CALPADS Updates (Flash memos) are located on our Communications Web page.
Useful Information and Links
CALPADS and CAASPP Integration – September 2014 (PPT; Dated 17-Sep-2014)
These PowerPoint slides accompany a Webcast presentation broadcast on September 17, 2014. This presentation discusses CALPADS data and how these data integrate with the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) Administration. Accessible Alternate Version (AAV) of the CALPADS and CAASPP Integration – September 2014 slides
- A video of the September 17, 2014 CALPADS and CAASPP Integration Webcast is located on the CAASPP Web site on the CAASPP Training Videos and Resources
Web page, under the Webcast Archives heading (look for the bullet entitled CALPADS and CAASPP Integration [September 2014]).
CALPADS includes statewide assessment data, enrollment data, teacher assignment data, and other elements required to meet federal NCLB reporting requirements.
This Web page provides information on the Education Codes and their requirements within CALPADS.
CALPADS Statewide Student Identifier (SSID)
An SSID is a unique, non-personally identifiable student identifier that all K–12 public school students are required to have.
Local Educational Agencies (LEA) Funding
Ongoing funding ($0.25 per enrolled student) is available for eligible LEAs to support maintenance of Statewide Student Identifiers (SSIDs).