CALPADS Home |
Known Issues | Release Updates | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Charter Schools | Listservs | Calendar | Training | Hours of Operation | Contacts
2014–15 CALPADS Certification Report
- CALPADS Error List v6.7 (XLS; Effective 24-Feb-2015)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.3.47 (XLS; Dated 19-Feb-2015)
- CALPADS User Manual v6.2 (DOC; 35MB; Dated 13-Feb-2015)
- CALPADS Release Update v1.1.79 (XLS; Dated 13-Feb-2015)
- CALPADS Update FLASH #101 | DOC | PDF (Dated 06-Feb-2015)
Topics include: Extra nightly processing; maintenance on Feb. 13, 2015; updating student residential addresses.
- CALPADS Update FLASH #100 | DOC | PDF (Dated 04-Feb-2015)
Topics include: Private preview of Fall 1 data; review of LCFF data; key dates for reviewing accountability data.
- CALPADS SSID and Enrollment Procedures v6.0 (DOC) | PDF (Dated 28-Jan-2015)
- CALPADS Update FLASH #99 | DOC | PDF (Dated 13-Jan-2015)
Topics include: Foster youth user interface; Fall 2 suggested activities; CAASPP test pre-ID labels; science CAPA.
The CALPADS Updates (Flash memos) are located on our Communications Web page.
Useful Information and Links
CALPADS and CAASPP Integration – September 2014 (PPT; Dated 17-Sep-2014)
These PowerPoint slides accompany a Webcast presentation broadcast on September 17, 2014. This presentation discusses CALPADS data and how these data integrate with the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) Administration. Accessible Alternate Version (AAV) of the CALPADS and CAASPP Integration – September 2014 slides
- A video of the September 17, 2014 CALPADS and CAASPP Integration Webcast is located on the CAASPP Web site on the CAASPP Training Videos and Resources
Web page, under the Webcast Archives heading (look for the bullet entitled CALPADS and CAASPP Integration [September 2014]).
CALPADS includes statewide assessment data, enrollment data, teacher assignment data, and other elements required to meet federal NCLB reporting requirements.
This Web page provides information on the Education Codes and their requirements within CALPADS.
CALPADS Statewide Student Identifier (SSID)
An SSID is a unique, non-personally identifiable student identifier that all K–12 public school students are required to have.
Local Educational Agencies (LEA) Funding
Ongoing funding ($0.25 per enrolled student) is available for eligible LEAs to support maintenance of Statewide Student Identifiers (SSIDs).
Notifications of Inaccuracies in Certified Data
Prior to the 2011–12 school year, local educational agencies were able to submit notifications of inaccurate certified data to the CDE. This Web page provides access to lists (sorted by school year, and through the 2010–11 school year) of the schools and districts that submitted notifications.