CALPADS Known IssuesThe documentation on this Web page provides a history of CALPADS system-related known issues.
The California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) is the foundation of California's K–12 education data system that allows for tracking a student's academic performance over time. This page is part of the California Department of Education's (CDE's) CALPADS Web Portal.
CALPADS Home | Communications | Webinars | Training
System Documentation | Known Issues | Release Updates | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Charter Schools | Listservs | Calendar | Hours of Operation | Contacts
2016–17 CALPADS Certification Report
The documentation below, provided in Microsoft Excel format, provides a comprehensive history of CALPADS system-related issues that are known — that is, open issues that have been reported to the CALPADS Operations Office via the Service Desk or other communication. Each spreadsheet contains tabs at the bottom that enable navigation through the document.
The various tabs in the Known Issues document include lists of issues, from the most recent to all of the "open issues," as well as descriptions of given issues along with issue classifications, levels of severity, and target release dates.
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.45 (XLS; Dated 23-Mar-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.44 (XLS; Dated 16-Mar-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.43 (XLS; Dated 08-Mar-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.42 (XLS; Dated 24-Feb-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.41 (XLS; Dated 09-Feb-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.40 (XLS; Dated 02-Feb-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.39 (XLS; Dated 26-Jan-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.38 (XLS; Dated 19-Jan-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.37 (XLS; Dated 11-Jan-2017)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.4.36 (XLS; Dated 06-Jan-2017)