The California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) is the foundation of California's K-12 education data system that allows for tracking a student's academic performance over time. This page is part of the California Department of Education's (CDE) CALPADS Web Portal.
CALPADS Home | Communications | Webinars | Training
System Documentation | Known Issues | Release Updates | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Charter Schools | Listservs | Calendar | Hours of Operation | Contacts
2016–17 CALPADS Certification Report
CALPADS training is offered through California School Information Services (CSIS). Various training sessions are available, including a course that offers a general overview of CALPADS and its features. Other training sessions cover topics such as anomalies, reporting and certification, and SSID enrollment and maintenance.
Users who wish to access CALPADS training can find it on the CSIS Web site . Information is provided below.
For information on available courses, or to register for CALPADS presenter-led training sessions, please visit the CSIS CALPADS Training Schedule and Registration Web page .
- On the Training Web page, you will find a list of courses offered.
- To see an overview of a given training session: Click on the hyperlinked title of the course.
- To register for a training session: Click on the appropriate “Enroll” link (in the “Action” column at the right in the course listings). This link will not be available if a given training session is full.
To access the CALPADS self-paced training sessions, please visit the CSIS CALPADS Self-Paced Training Web page .
- On the Self-Paced Training Web page, you will find a list of courses offered.
- Simply click on the link for the self-paced course that you’d like to take.