2017 United States Senate Youth ProgramCalifornia instructions for the 2017 U.S. Senate Youth Program Application.
To be considered for the U.S. Senate Youth Program, all students must submit the following documents:
- California Student Application (2 pages)
- California Qualifying Examination
- Submit responses for Sections 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Please include your name and school name on each page.
- Unofficial student transcript (need list of all courses)
The completed application packet includes the original and one copy of the above documents.
- Applications must be postmarked by Saturday, October 1, 2016.
- Late applicants will not be considered.
- Application packets received by fax or e-mail will not be considered.
- Application must be typed or written legibly.
- Incomplete submissions may be disqualified.
- Please do not include additional materials besides the required elements.
Mail the completed application packet to:
David Carriker, United States Senate Youth Program
California Department of Education
1430 N Street, Suite 5602
Sacramento, CA 95814-5901