- General Child Care and Development (CCTR) and California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Transfer Request Forms are located on the Reporting Forms page. These forms allow agencies to request a transfer of funds between their CCTR and CSPP contracts. Click on the Reporting Forms link below to access. Please note that the forms are to be submitted to your Early Education and Support Division Consultant.
- Child Development Attendance & Fiscal Reporting & Reimbursement Procedures (DOC)
Explains attendance and fiscal reporting and reimbursement procedures. This document also known as the Greenbook - 2014-15.
Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
The Budget Act of 2014, Chapter 25, which was signed into law on June 20, 2014, maintained the current Regional Market Rate ceilings at the 85th percentile of the 2005 Regional Market Rate Survey and the licensed-exempt child care provider ceilings at 60 percent of the Family Child Care Home ceilings through December 31, 2014.
Assembly Trailer Bill 1476 (Chapter 663 of the Statutes of 2014), beginning January 1, 2015, required the California Department of Education to implement ceilings at the 85th percentile of the 2009 Regional Market Rate Survey reduced by 10.11 percent. If a calculated ceiling is less than the ceiling provided before January 1, 2015, then the ceiling from the 2005 Regional Market Survey will be used. The licensed-exempt child care provider ceilings will be 60 percent of the Family Child Care Home ceilings.
Senate Bill 97 (Chapter 11 of the Statutes of 2015), which was signed into law on June 24, 2015, maintains the current Regional Market Rate ceilings through September 30, 2015. Beginning October 1, 2015, per the Budget Act of 2015 the California Department of Education will increase the Regional Market Rate ceilings calculated above by 4.5 percent. The licensed-exempt child care provider ceilings will increase to 65 percent of the new Family Child Care Home ceilings.
Until October 1, 2015, the Regional Market Rate ceilings will only be available to those that can log on to the Child Development Fiscal Services (CDFS) Web site [http://www2.cde.ca.gov/cdfs/logon.aspx]
The new ceilings will be available here to the public on October 1, 2015.
- Alternative Payment (AP) Contingency Funds Application (PDF)
Per Education Code Section 8222.1, Alternative Payments (AP) contractors (excluding CalWORKs Stage 2 and Stage 3) that provide reimbursable services beyond their contract MRA may apply for additional CDE funds to cover the actual and allowable costs for additional services. AP contingency funds are intended to aid contractors with unforeseen over-enrollment situations. AP contractors may apply for reimbursement of up to three (3) percent of their contract amount, or for a greater amount subject to the discretion of the CDE based on availability of funds. Applications may be submitted as early as May 1, 2015 and up to September 30, 2015.
- Child Development Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory
Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory for CDFS.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2014-15 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
- Fiscal Year 2014–15 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
The purpose of this letter is to provide information regarding the changes to Child Development Contracts for fiscal year 2014-15
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2014-15)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2014-15.
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2013-14)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2013-14.
Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014-15
- Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014-15
The purpose of this correspondence is to provide Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year 2014-15.
Regulations and Requirements
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2015-16)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2015-16.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2014-15)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2014-15.
- Quality (Support) Contracts (All Fiscal Years)
Program requirements for Child Development Support Contracts.
- Earning the Service Segment of the Contract (XLS)
Self-help worksheet for Center-based Child Development Contractors.