Child DevelopmentFiscal information to aid child development contractors and information regarding reimbursement procedures.
- General Child Care and Development (CCTR) and California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Transfer Request Forms are located on the Reporting Forms page. These forms allow agencies to request a transfer of funds between their CCTR and CSPP contracts. Click on the Reporting Forms link below to access. Please note that the forms are to be submitted to your Early Education and Support Division Consultant.
- Child Development Attendance & Fiscal Reporting & Reimbursement Procedures (DOC)
Explains attendance and fiscal reporting and reimbursement procedures. This document also known as the Greenbook - 2014-15.
- Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
The new Regional Market Rate Ceilings are now available.
Senate Bill 97 (Chapter 11 of the Statutes of 2015), which was signed into law on June 24, 2015, maintained the previous Regional Market Rate ceilings through September 30, 2015. Beginning October 1, 2015, per the Budget Act of 2015 the California Department of Education will increase the Regional Market Rate ceilings by 4.5 percent. The licensed-exempt child care provider ceilings will increase to 65 percent of the new Family Child Care Home ceilings.
- Child Development Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory
Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory for CDFS.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2015-16 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
- Fiscal Year 2015–16 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
The purpose of this letter is to provide information regarding the changes to Child Development Contracts for fiscal year 2015-16
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2015-16)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2015-16.
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2014-15)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2014-15.
Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014-15
- Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014-15
The purpose of this correspondence is to provide Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year 2014-15.
Regulations and Requirements
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2015-16)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2015-16.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2014-15)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2014-15.
- Quality (Support) Contracts (All Fiscal Years)
Program requirements for Child Development Support Contracts.
- Earning the Service Segment of the Contract (XLS)
Self-help worksheet for Center-based Child Development Contractors.
Questions: Lisa York | email@example.com | 916-323-6196
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, October 6, 2015