- General Child Care and Development (CCTR) and California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Transfer Request Forms are located on the Reporting Forms page. These forms allow agencies to request a transfer of funds between their CCTR and CSPP contracts. Click on the Reporting Forms link below to access. Please note that the forms are to be submitted to your Child Development Consultant.
- Child Development Attendance & Fiscal Reporting & Reimbursement Procedures (DOC)
Explains attendance and fiscal reporting and reimbursement procedures. This document also known as the Greenbook - 2013-14.
- Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
Senate Bill 852, which was signed into law on June 20, 2014, maintains the current Regional Market Rate ceilings at the 85th percentile of the 2005 Regional Market Rate Survey and the licensed-exempt child care provider ceilings at 60 percent of the Family Child Care Home ceilings through December 31, 2014.
Beginning January 1, 2015, Senate Bill 852 requires the California Department of Education to implement ceilings at the 85th percentile of the 2009 Regional Market Rate Survey reduced by 13 percent. If a calculated ceiling is less than the ceiling provided before January 1, 2015, then the ceiling from the 2005 Regional Market Survey will be used. The licensed-exempt child care provider ceilings will be 60 percent of the Family Child Care Home ceilings.
The new ceilings will be made available to child development contractors in advance of the January 1, 2015, implementation date.
Contingency Funds Application
- Alternative Payment (AP) Contingency Funds Application
Persuant to Education Code Section 8222.1, Alternative Payments (AP) contractors (excluding CalWORKs Stage 2 and Stage 3) that provide reimbursable services beyond their contract MRA may apply for additional CDE funds to cover the actual and allowable costs for additional services. AP contingency funds are intended to aid contractors with unforeseen over-enrollment situations. AP contractors may apply for reimbursement of up to three (3) percent of their contract amount, or for a greater amount subject to the discretion of the CDE based on availability of funds. Applications may be submitted as early as May 1, 2014 and up to September 30, 2014.
- Child Development Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory
Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory for CDFS.
Rate Increase Application
- Rate Increase Application Letter
The purpose of this letter is to provide Center-Based Child Development contractors with information regarding the process to apply for a rate increase.
- Child Care Initiative Program (CCIP) New Fiscal Reporting Form
The purpose of this letter is to provide Child Care Initiative Program contractors with information regarding the required new fiscal reporting form for Fiscal Year 2013-14.
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2013-14)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2013-14.
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2012-13)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2012-13.
Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year (FY) 2013-14
- Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year (FY) 2013-14
The purpose of this correspondence is to provide Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year 2013-14.
Regulations and Requirements
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2014-15)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2014-15.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2013-14)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2013-14.
- Quality (Support) Contracts (All Fiscal Years)
Program requirements for Child Development Support Contracts.