Fiscal information to aid child development contractors and information regarding reimbursement procedures.
- Information for Alternative Payment and CalWORKs Contractors
This letter provides information regarding the maximum allowable administrative and support percentage and reserve account maximum balance for Alternative Payment and CalWORKs Contractors.
- Special Funds Close-out Letter (DOC)
This letter provides child care and development program contractors with information regarding Special Funds close-out.
- General Child Care and Development (CCTR) and California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Transfer Request Forms are located on the 2012-13 Reporting Forms page. These forms allow agencies to request a transfer of funds between their CCTR and CSPP contracts. Click on the Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2012-13) link below to access. Please note that the forms are to be submitted to your Child Development Consultant.
- Child Development Attendance & Fiscal Reporting & Reimbursement Procedures (DOC)
Explains attendance and fiscal reporting and reimbursement procedures. This document also known as the Greenbook - 2012-13.
- Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
Assembly Bill 1497, which was signed into law on June 27, 2012, maintains the Regional Market Rate ceilings at the 85th percentile of the 2005 Regional Market Rate Survey and the licensed-exempted child care providers ceilings at 60 percent of the Family Child Care Home ceilings effective July 1, 2012.
Child Care Funding Information for Fiscal Year (FY) 2010-11
Contingency Funds Application
- Contingency Funds Letter
The purpose of this letter is to provide Alternative Payment Program (APP) contractors with information regarding the process to apply for contingency funds.
Reporting Reminders for Fiscal Year (FY) 2011-12
Reporting Reminders and Changes for Fiscal Year (FY) 2012-13
Regulations and Requirements