Child DevelopmentFiscal information to aid child development contractors and information regarding reimbursement procedures.
- General Child Care and Development (CCTR) and California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Transfer Request Forms are located on the Reporting Forms page. These forms allow agencies to request a transfer of funds between their CCTR and CSPP contracts. Click on the Reporting Forms link below to access. Please note that the forms are to be submitted to your Child Development and Nutrition Fiscal Services Fiscal Analyst.
- Child Development Attendance & Fiscal Reporting & Reimbursement Procedures (DOC)
Explains attendance and fiscal reporting and reimbursement procedures. This document also known as the Greenbook - 2016-17.
- Rate Increase Application Letter
The purpose of this letter is to provide information to request a rate increase.
- Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
Current Regional Market Rate Ceilings:
Senate Bill 826 (Chapter 23 of the Statues of 2016), which was signed into law on June 27, 2016, maintains the current Regional Market Rate ceilings through December 31, 2016.
On January 1, 2017 the new ceilings will be established at the 75th percentile of the 2014 Regional Market Rate survey or at the Regional Market Rate ceilings as they existed prior to December 31, 2016, whichever is higher. Commencing January 1, 2017 the license-exempt child care providers will increase to 70% of the family child care home rate.
Until December 31, 2016, the new Regional Market Rate ceilings will only be available to those that can log in to the CalWORKs/APP web site.
The new ceilings will be available to the public on January 1, 2017.
- Child Development Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory
Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory for CDFS.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2015-16 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
- Fiscal Year 2015–16 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
The purpose of this letter is to provide information regarding the changes to Child Development Contracts for fiscal year 2015-16.
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2015-16)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2015-16.
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2016-17)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2016-17.
Regulations and Requirements
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2016-17)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2016-17.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2015-16)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2015-16.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2014-15)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2014-15.
- Quality (Support) Contracts (All Fiscal Years)
Program requirements for Child Development Support Contracts.
- Earning the Service Segment of the Contract (XLS)
Self-help worksheet for Center-based Child Development Contractors.
Questions: Lisa York | email@example.com | 916-323-6196
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, November 29, 2016