CARS NewsFlash #31NewsFlash #31 informs local educational agency (LEA) representatives that the Spring Phase II data collections close on Friday (November 30).
To: LEA Staff
From: Consolidated Application and Reporting System (CARS) Project Team
Date: November 27, 2012
Spring Phase II Collections Close Friday
Please be aware the following data collections are scheduled to close on Friday, November 30:
- 2010-11 Title II, Part A Fiscal Year Expenditure and Close-Out Report, 27 Months
- 2010-11 Title III, Part A Immigrant Year-to-date (YTD) Obligation Report, 27 Month
- 2010-11 Title III, Part A Limited English Proficient YTD Obligation Report, 27 Month
- 2011-12 Title I, Part A School Funded Staff Report
- 2011-12 Title I, Part A School Student Demographics
- 2011-12 Title I, Part A School Service Area Report
- 2011-12 Title I, Part A Parent Involvement Policies
- 2011-12Title I, Part A Program Improvement Expenditures and Reallocation Criteria
- 2011-12 Title I, Part A School Program Improvement Activities
- 2011-12 Title I, Part D Facilities Report
- 2011-12 Title I, Part D Demographics by Program
- 2011-12 Title I, Part D Academic Performance Report
- 2011-12 Title I, Part D Outcomes
- 2011-12 Title II, Part A Fiscal Year Expenditure Report, 12 Months
- 2011-12 Title II, Part A School Class Size Reduction Report
- 2011-12 Title VI, Part B, Subpart 2 Rural and Low-Income Schools Activity Report
If you have not already done so, please complete and certify any data collections applicable to your LEA.
For More Information on CARS
You can find more information on the CARS Web page.
If you have any further questions regarding CARS, feel free to e-mail the Consolidated Application (ConApp) Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.