The training modules will provide you with information on the following:
- Introduction to CARS (Flash)
Includes the CARS objective, fundamental concepts used by the system, navigation how-to's and where to go for additional help.
- Accessible Alternative Version (AAV) of the Introduction to CARS Training (Coming Soon)
- User Access (Flash)
Includes how to register in CAS, get access to CARS, and the user roles.
- Accessible Alternative Version (AAV) of the CARS User Access, Module 2 (Coming Soon)
- User Administration (Flash)
Includes LEA user administrator responsibilities and how to manage LEA users in CARS.
- Accessible Alternative Version (AAV) of the CARS User Administration, Module 3 (Coming Soon)
The list of trainings modules below are planned for release.
- EIA/Title I School Student Counts
Instructions for the School Student Counts data entry form.
- Download/Upload of School Data
Instructions to download and update school level data.
Instructions to pull various reports from CARS