Skip to main content
California Department of Education Logo

Summer Food Service Program Address Changes

Instructions for submitting Summer Food Service (SFSP) Address Changes.

Private Non-Profit & For-Profit Agencies

An authorized school/agency (sponsor) representative must contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by calling 877-829-5500 or review the IRS Change of Address Web page at IRS Form 8822b External link opens in new window or tab.. The IRS send the sponsor a revised IRS Determination Letter once the information is updated.

Public Agencies

An authorized sponsor representative must submit the changes on agency letterhead to the California Department of Education and signed by an authorized school official. The letter must state the old mailing address and the request to change to the new address.

All Agencies

Note: The STD 204 must be mailed to the address provided below and contain the original wet signature of the sponsor representative.

  • Update the appropriate school directory with your new address for your school/agency type: CA School Directory, Charter School Directory, or Private School Directory.

Once you have completed the appropriate changes noted above for your school/agency type, you may submit the STD 204, IRS Determination Letter, and any supporting documentation by mail, to the Summer Meals Unit. If you require further assistance, please contact the Summer Meals Unit at 916-322-8323 to be directed to your Summer Meals Unit County Programs Specialist. Please mail all required documentation to:

California Department of Education
Nutrition Services Division
Summer Meals Food and Data Management Unit
1430 N Street, Suite 4503
Sacramento, CA 95814

Attn: County Program Specialist (enter your county name)


Questions: Christina Battles | | 916-327-8646 
Last Reviewed: Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Recently Posted in Allocations & Apportionments