Skip to main content
California Department of Education Logo

SNP Allocating Food Service Costs non RCCI's

Allocating food service costs for non residential child care institutions

This page is currently being revised. Please check back or contact your Nutrition Fiscal Analyst if you have any questions. A directory of Nutrition Fiscal Analysts [] is available.

Questions:   Child Nutrition Fiscal Services | 800-952-5609
Last Reviewed: Thursday, July 14, 2016
Recently Posted in Allocations & Apportionments