First Principal Apportionment
Certified February 20, 2013
- Apportionment Letter - 20-Feb-2013
- Calculations to determine the First Principal Apportionment
- Proposition 30 (Education Protection Account) Impact to State Aid
- Funding Exhibits - First Principal Apportionment
- Funding Excel Files - First Principal Apportionment
Detail report of the Principal Apportionment Summary, Prior Year Corrections, Payment Schedule Summary, County Operated Community Schools and Special Day Classes, In-Lieu of Taxes, and Countywide ADA by District of Residence.
Certified July 19, 2012
- Apportionment Letter - 19-Jul-2012
- Calculations to determine the Advance Apportionment
- Funding Excel Files - Advance Apportionment
Detail report of the Advance Apportionment Summary, Payment Schedules, Adjustments, and Education Code 14041 Reduction.
Special Apportionments for Charter Schools
- Charter School 20 Day Attendance Report (Charter 20 Day)
- Pupil Estimates for New or Significantly Expanding Charters (PENSEC)
- Charter School Special Advance Apportionment
- Special Education
Includes current and prior fiscal years. Distribution of state funds for special education programs.
Other Fiscal Information
- EPA Entitlement and Second Principal Apportionment (P-2) Payment Calculator
- Principal Apportionment Payment Schedule
- Advance Average Daily Attendance for Section 75.70 of the Revenue and Taxation Code Allocation of Supplemental Taxes for Fiscal Year 2012-13
- Charter School Block Grant Funding Rates
General purpose entitlement, categorical block grant, and in-lieu of economic impact aid rates for charter schools.
- 2012-13 Principal Apportionment Deadlines (School Districts and County Offices of Education (COEs))
- 2012-13 Principal Apportionment Deadlines (Charter Schools)
- 2012-13 Principal Apportionment At-A-Glance Calendar (DOC)
Accessible Alternative Version of the 2012-13 Principal Apportionment At-A-Glance Calendar
A one page fiscal year calendar showing key deadlines for school district, COE, and charter school data.