Skip to main content
California Department of Education Logo

Outside Funding Profile: The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance

Funding Description

The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance gives you access to a database of all federal programs available to state and local governments. You can search for funding in a variety of ways, including the name of the agency. After you find the program you want, contact the office that administers the program to find out how to apply.

Due Date

Continually accepting applications

Eligible Applicants

Check individual programs for eligibility.


The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance




The site is provided by the federal government free of charge. Programs found in the Web site are administered by individual federal agencies. They should be contacted directly with your specific questions, as staff does not have the program expertise or resources to provide personal advice or research your specific assistance needs. Please check the Web site's Frequently Asked Questions for details about how to apply for assistance.

Last Modified: October 1, 2008
Questions:   Funding Master Plan | | 916-322-5285

Share this Page

Related Content

  • Outside Funding - Educational funding available from agencies outside the California Department of Education.

Recently Posted in Funding

  • Funding Forms (updated 27-Apr-2016)
    Assurances, certifications, forms, and notices related to state and federal funds.
  • Funding Results (added 27-Apr-2016)
    California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Expansion Request for Applications Funding Results.
  • IT QRIS BG FY 2015-17 Funding Result (updated 26-Apr-2016)
    Funding Results for the fiscal year (FY) 2015-17 Infant-Toddler (IT) Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) Block Grant (BG) Request for Applications.
  • Career Technical Education Incentive Grant (updated 26-Apr-2016)
    The funding results for the California Career Technical Education Incentive Grant
  • General Assurances 2016-17 (added 26-Apr-2016)
    General assurances and certifications required for grants supported by state or federal funds in 2016-17.