California Career Pathways Trust
Online Application Submission Instructions
Financial Assistance Applicant Submittal Tool (FAAST)
- Go to the FAAST [https://faast.waterboards.ca.gov/] Web site.
- Under Create FAAST Account, click on Create an Account.
- Under Search for Organization, click on Create New Organization.
- Complete your organization’s details (You do not have to submit your DUNS number.) and press next step.
- Complete the User Account Details.
- Select a User Name and Password.
- Click on Create User Account.
- Once you have successfully created an account, you will be promoted to return to the main page to log onto FAAST.
- Put in your username and password and select Log onto FAAST.
- Click on Start a New Application/Survey.
- Check the boxes for usage recommendations, and select continue.
- Under Select Organization, click on the Move on to Next Page.
- Under the Active RFPs/Surveys, select California Career Pathways Trust.
- Applicants must complete each tab (General Info, Project Budget, Funding, Project Management, Questionnaire, and Attachment)
- Note: Under the General Info tab, applicants must complete Responsible Regional Water Board. All applicants should enter, Statewide.
- Note: Under the Funding tab, applicants must check only one funding category.
- It is recommended that applicants save their work while moving through each tab of the application.
- Note: Do not use your back button to move to the previous tab. Save your work first and then click on the button, Next.
- All fields that have an * must be completed.
If you have questions on how to submit your application on to the FAAST, please contact the State Water Board Staff at 1-866-434-1083, Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or by e-mail at FAAST_ADMIN@waterboards.ca.gov. It is highly recommended to attend the Online Application Web Conference on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
If you have any other questions regarding the California Career Pathways Trust, please contact Mindi Yates, Education Programs Consultant, at 916-319-0458 or by e-mail at email@example.com; or Lisa Reimers, Education Programs Consultant, at 916-324-5634 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Kevin Shyne, Education Programs Consultant, at 916-323-5830 or by e-mail at email@example.com.