Skip to content
Printer-friendly version

URL not found in WebNET System!


Program Questions:

Downloading Questions: Education Technology Office, e-mail: edtech@cde.ca.gov, tel. 916-323-5715

Eligibility Verification
Document Description
Eligibility Information Eligibility requirements for Enhancing Education Through Technology (EETT) Formula funding.

Funded and Eligible LEAs

LEAs who will receive grant awards for 2007-08 EETT Formula funding and LEAs who are eligible but need an approved technology plan to receive funding.
Technology Plan and California Technology Assistance Project (CTAP) Contact your CTAP technology plan coordinator for assistance in developing, revising, and uploading a technology plan.
Application Information
Document Description

Program guidelines for the 2007-08 EETT Formula funding.

Appendices Needed For Technology Plan Processing
Document Description
Appendix C
(DOC)

Criteria for EETT Funded Technology Plans (required as part of technology plan).

Appendix J
(DOC)
Technology Plan Contact Information (required as part of technology plan).
Forms And Information Needed To Receive Funds
Document Description
Grant Award Notification (AO-400)
SAMPLE ONLY

(DOC)
Sign and return to CDE
The Grant Award Notification (AO-400) contains detailed funding information for the EETT Formula grant and must be signed and returned to the California Department of Education (CDE) to receive funding for the year. 85% of the initial grant award amount will be remitted to the awardee with the remaining 15% balance remitted upon successful completion of the End of Period (EOP) Expenditure Report. If you do not want to receive the award, write "DECLINE" on the Grant Award Notification, sign, and return to the CDE.
Requirement for applicants for federally funded grants under U.S. Department of Education, enacted as part of Improving America's Schools Act of 1994.
General Assurances
CDE-100A (Revised Aug-2005)
Review only
General assurances required for grants supported by state or federal funds.

Drug Free Workplace
CDE-100DF (Aug-2005)
Sign and return to CDE only if new grant

Certification regarding state and federal drug-free workplace requirements. If you have received EETT Formula awards in the past, you do not have to complete this form. If a new award is granted in 2007-08, this form must be signed and returned to the CDE.

End of Period Expenditure Report
2007-08
(Coming Soon)
Sign and return to CDE

Complete the End of Period (EOP) Expenditure Report when 100% of the EETT Formula funds have been spent and/or obligated by June 30, 2009. Completed and signed EOP is due to the CDE on September 11, 2009. Upon successful submission of the EOP, the final 15% of the EETT Formula funds will be remitted to you.

Download Free Readers