April 25, 2007
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1430 N Street, Room 1801
Purpose of the Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs is to provide information and advice to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Secretary for Education, and the State Board of Education regarding state and federal policy and funding issues affecting before and after school programs, based on regular and systematic input from providers.
- Approval of minutes from March 14, 2007 – Action
- Advisory Committee chair report
- Senate Bill 1685
- CDE staff report
- Technical Assistance to After School Education and Safety (ASES) and 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) grantees - current and future projects
- ASES update
- 21st CCLC update
- Process for resolving conflicts between ASES or 21st CCLC grantees and the CDE
- Categorical Program Monitoring (CPM) process and documents
- Content Literacy Project and materials
- Afterschool Network report
- Outcomes and Evaluation Subcommittee report
- Workforce Development Subcommittee report
- Items for next Advisory Committee meeting – Action
- Public comment
* All agenda items will be considered information and discussion items, unless noted otherwise.