February 22, 2007
9:30a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1500 Capitol Avenue, Room 167
Purpose of the Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs is to provide information and advice to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Secretary for Education, and the State Board of Education regarding state and federal policy and funding issues affecting before and after school programs, based on regular and systematic input from providers.
- Approval of minutes from November 1, 2006 - Action
- Approval of minutes from January 23, 2007 - Action
- Advisory Committee chair report
- Updated roster of Committee and Subcommittee members
- Work with the CDE on change in 21st CCLC RFA due date
- CDE staff report, including response from CDE legal staff
- Initial recommendations on the independent statewide evaluation
- Afterschool Network report
- Workforce Development Subcommittee report
- Items for next Advisory Committee meeting –Action
- Public comment
* All agenda items will be considered information and discussion items, unless noted otherwise.