February 27, 2008
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1430 N Street, Room 1101
Purpose of the Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs is to provide information and advice to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Secretary of Education, and the State Board of Education regarding state and federal policy and funding issues affecting before and after school programs based on regular and systematic input from providers.
- Approval of Minutes from October 16, 2007, Meeting – Action
- Approval of Minutes from December 4, 2007, (Non-Quorum) Meeting – Action
- Advisory Committee Chair Report
- Nomination of California Department of Education (CDE) Staff Member to Serve as Consultant to the Advisory Committee
- CDE Staff Report
- After School Education and Safety (ASES) Update
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) Update
- Quality Self Assessment Tool Update
- After School Demonstration Sites Program Update
- Outcomes and Evaluation Subcommittee Report
- Workforce Development Subcommittee Report
- Afterschool Network Report
- Items for Next Advisory Committee Meeting – Action
- Next Advisory Committee Meeting Date is Wednesday, April 23, 2008
- Public Comment
* All agenda items will be considered information and discussion items unless noted otherwise.