June 13, 2007
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
1430 N Street, Room 1101
Purpose of the Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs is to provide information and advice to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Secretary for Education, and the State Board of Education regarding state and federal policy and funding issues affecting before and after school programs, based on regular and systematic input from providers.
- Approval of minutes from May 23, 2007 - Action
- Advisory Committee Chair report
- Assembly Bill 1685
- Outcomes and Evaluation Subcommittee report
- Final recommendations for the Independent Evaluation of Before and After School Programs - Action
- Report of the consultation with the CDE regarding outcome measures - Action
- Definition of "after school teacher" - Action
- CDE staff report
- Regional System of Technical Support
- Quality self assessment tool
- After School Programs update
- Afterschool Network report
- Workforce Development Subcommittee report
- Schedule of future Advisory Committee meetings - Action
- Items for next Advisory Committee meeting - Action
- Public comment
* All agenda items will be considered information and discussion items, unless noted otherwise.