March 14, 2007
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1430 N Street, Room 1101
Purpose of the Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs is to provide information and advice to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Secretary for Education, and the State Board of Education regarding state and federal policy and funding issues affecting before and after school programs, based on regular and systematic input from providers.
- Approval of Minutes from January 23, 2007 - Action
- Approval of Minutes from February 22, 2007 - Action
- Advisory Committee Chair Report
- AB 1685 – Action
- Protocol for calling an Advisory Committee Meeting - Action
- CDE Staff Report
- Content Literacy Project
- Categorical Program Monitoring (CPM) Process
- After School Education and Safety (ASES) Update
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) Update
- After School Network Report
- Workforce Development Subcommittee Report
- Process for resolving conflicts between ASES or 21st CCLC grantees and the CDE
- Items for next Advisory Committee Meeting - Action
- Public Comment
* All agenda items will be considered information and discussion items, unless noted otherwise.