October 16, 2007
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
1430 N Street, Room 1101
Purpose of the Outcomes and Evaluation Subcommittee
The purpose of the Outcomes and Evaluation Subcommittee of the Advisory Committee on Before and After School Programs is to provide information and advice to the Advisory Committee regarding issues related to outcome measures and the evaluation of before and after school programs. This advice shall be based on regular and systematic input from providers, testimony from experts in the field, and the most current research available.
- Introduction of members
- Approval of May 31, 2007 meeting minutes - Action
- Chair Report
- Update on progress of CDE workgroup to develop standardized tools and procedures for outcome measures - CDE staff and representatives from the Workgroup
- Public comment
- Determine Items to report at the next Advisory Committee meeting - Action
- Determine future meeting schedule and additional topics for future meetings - Action
* All agenda items will be considered information and discussion items, unless noted otherwise.