Annual Outcome-Based Data for EvaluationAnnual data collection for 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) and After School Education and Safety (ASES) programs is a requirement of before and after school funding.
Data to be Provided
The following information must be reported for all students enrolled at schools that receive ASES and 21st CCLC afterschool funds from the After School Division:
- School Name
- County-District-School (CDS) Code
- Statewide Student Identifier (SSID)
- Days Attended Regular School
In addition, the following information must be reported for all students participating in ASES and 21st CCLC programs:
- Days Attended Before School Base
- Days Attended After School Base
- Days Attended Before School Supplemental
- Days Attended After School Supplemental 3-Hour Program
- Days Attended After School Supplemental 6-Hour Program
Mistakes to Avoid
- Do not create separate tabs for separate programs.
- Do not add or delete columns.
- Do not list student names.
- Do not create a password for the file.
- Do not zip the file prior to uploading.
- Do not put formulas in the cells.
Spreadsheet Template and File Name
2015–16 Outcome-Based Data Template for ASES and 21st CCLC (XLS) Instructions included in this template.
Save the spreadsheet using the file name: (Grantee Name) 2015–16 ASPEVAL.
How to Deliver the Data File
Files will be delivered using the CDE's exFiles File Transfer System. Directions on uploading, encrypting, and transferring files will be provided by e-mail.
Data file must be received by the CDE by October 14, 2016.
If you have and questions, please e-mail ASPEVAL@cde.ca.gov.