Annual Outcome-Based Data for EvaluationAnnual data collection for 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) and After School Education and Safety (ASES) programs is a requirement of before and after school funding.
California Education Code Section 8484 states that after school programs shall submit Annual Outcome-Based Data for Evaluation. ASES and 21st CCLC program grantees that operated during 2014–15 must submit the 2014–15 Annual Outcome-Based Data for Evaluation. The California Department of Education (CDE) may consider these outcomes when determining eligibility for grant renewal.
Data to be Provided
The following information must be reported for all students participating in the afterschool programs:
- County-District-School (CDS) Code
- Statewide Student Identifier (SSID)
- Days Attended Regular School
- Days Attended Before School Base
- Days Attended After School Base
- Days Attended Before School Supplemental
- Days Attended After School Supplemental 3-Hour Program
- Days Attended After School Supplemental 6-Hour Program
Directions and cells for data entry are located in the same tab:
- Do not create separate tabs for separate programs
- Do not add or delete columns
- Do not list student names
Spreadsheet Template and File Name
2014-15 Outcome-Based Data Template for ASES and 21st CCLC (XLS) Instructions included in this template.
Save the spreadsheet using the file name: (Grantee Name) 2014-15 ASPEVAL.
How to Deliver the Data File
Files will be delivered using the CDE's exFiles File Transfer System. Directions on uploading, encrypting, and transferring files will be provided by e-mail.
Data file must be received by the CDE by October 16, 2015.
If you have and questions, contact Kimi Toya, Associate Governmental Programs Analyst, by phone at 916-319-0601, by e-mail at email@example.com: or Tavi G. Popp, Education Programs Consultant, by phone at 916-319-0308, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.