Annual Outcome-Based Data for EvaluationAnnual data collection for 21st Century High School After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs) programs.
California Education Code Section 8484 states that after school programs shall submit Annual Outcome-Based Data for Evaluation. The ASSETs program grantees that operated during 2015–16 must submit the 2015–16 Annual Outcome-Based Data for Evaluation. The California Department of Education (CDE) may consider these outcomes when determining eligibility for grant renewal.
Data to be Provided
The following information must be reported for all students enrolled at schools that receive ASSETs afterschool funds from the After School Division:
- School Name
- County-District-School (CDS) Code
- Statewide Student Identifier (SSID)
- Days Attended Regular School
In addition, the following information must be reported for all students participating in the ASSETs program:
- Days Attended ASSETs Program
Mistakes to Avoid
- Do not create separate tabs for separate programs.
- Do not add or delete columns.
- Do not list student names.
- Do not create a password for the file.
- Do not zip the file prior to uploading.
- Do not put formulas in the cells.
Spreadsheet Template and File Name
2015–16 Outcome-Based Data for ASSETs (XLS) Instructions included in this template.
Save the spreadsheet using the file name: (Grantee Name) 2015–16 ASSETs.
How to deliver the Data File
Files will be delivered using the CDE's exFiles File Transfer System. Directions on uploading, encrypting, and transferring files will be provided by e-mail.
Data file must be received by the CDE no later than October 14, 2016.