Skip to content
Printer-friendly version

USDA Foods Processors Consultant Assignments

Letter Head: Tom Torlakson, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, California Department of Education

October 2013

USDA Foods Processors' Consultant Assignments
For 2013-14 School Year

Kayla Czech

Phone: 916-324-1583

20th Century Food Product*
American Foods Group
American Pride Seafoods
Basic American Foods
Best Express Foods
Bosco’s Pizza Co.
Cargill Kitchen Solutions (Sunny Fresh)
Cargill Meat Solutions (New)
ConAgra Food Service Co.
Don Lee Farms
Far West Meats*
Fresh Innovations
Heinz North America
Idahoan Foods
J&J Snack Food
Land O’ Lakes
Michael B’s Food Products (Aroma Foods)
Michael Foods
Piazza, S.A. & Associates
Pilgrim’s Pride/Gold Kist
Preferred Meal Systems, Inc.
Rich Products Corporation
S and S Bakery, Inc.*
Tony Roberts Company
Trident Seafoods
Tyson Foods
UNO Chicago Grill
Velmar Foods
Wawona Frozen Foods

Jeanette Lund

Phone: 916-324-6150

Bongards Creamery
Buena Vista Food Products, Inc.
Café Favorites
Dos Rojos
Echo Lake
Foster Farms
Hidden Healthies
Highliner Foods
Horizon Snack Foods
Integrated/Let’s Do Lunch
J.R. Simplot
Lamb Weston/ConAgra
Ling’s (Out of the Shell, LLC)
Litehouse, Inc. (New)
M.C.I. Foods (Los Cabos)
Miceli Dairy
Nardone Bros. Baking Co.
National Food Group Inc. (United Comm. Group)
Noodle Vender, The*
Pacific Cheese
Premier Food & Oils (Garden Banner)*
Quantum Foods
Ready Pac Foods, Inc.
Rose & Shore, Inc.*
Schwan’s Food Service/SSE
SunWise Foods
Tasty Brands

Manpreet "Neena" Kaur

Phone 916-323-2591

Ardella’s Pizza
Asian Food Solutions
Barrel O'Fun Snack Foods
Bruce Pac Foods
Chef's Corner Foods
ES Foods
Giorgio Foods
Jennie-O Turkey
J.T.M. Provisions
King's Delight
McCain Foods
Nardone Brothers Baking Co.
Pilgrims Pride
Red Gold
Tabatchnick Fine Foods
Trident Seafoods

*CA Only Processor

For Sales Verification, please contact Neena Kaur at: or by phone at: 916-323-2591.

Download Free Readers

The USDA and the CDE are equal opportunity providers and employers.
Esto explica qué hacer si usted cree que se le ha tratado injustamente.