We established the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv with the idea of making it incredibly simple for anyone interested in foster youth to share ideas and ask for advice from like-minded people. For example, you can share information about grant opportunities and get help from those in the foster youth community on issues.
- If you would like to subscribe to the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv, please send a "blank" message to email@example.com.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv, please send a "blank" message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting a Message to the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv
- To post a message to the list, address your e-mail message to: email@example.com.
- You must enter a (meaningful) subject in the subject line or the message will be rejected.
- When you contribute a message to the Foster Youth Issues Forum Listserv, it is automatically broadcast to everyone on the list. Therefore, if a message or reply is only intended for a specific person and not everyone on the list, then send and address it only to that person. Please keep messages as short as possible and refrain from inappropriate language.
- If you encounter any problems, do not post them to the list.