- Arts and Crafts Hazardous Materials
List of art and craft materials that may not be purchased for use in grades K-6.
- ArtsEd California
Online arts education information.
- California Alliance for Arts Education (CAAE)
Promotes, supports, and advocates visual and performing arts education for preschool through post-secondary students in California schools.
- California Arts Council (CAC)
To support available and accessible quality art reflecting all of California's diverse cultures.
- California Association for Music Education (CMEA)
Supports educational efforts to promote quality music instruction for the children and adults of California.
- California County Superintendents Educational Services Association (CCSESA)
Offers support to schools and districts by offering a full complement of services utilizing the statewide county office of education infrastructure and in particular, visual and performing arts instructional support through their Arts initiative.
- California State University Summer Arts (CSUSA)
A program offering academic credit plus a festival in the visual, performing, and literary arts for college students and dedicated high school juniors and seniors.
- InnerSpark: California State Summer School for the Arts
Supports high school students to receive training in the arts through summer intensive sessions.
- Los Angeles County Arts Commission
Fosters accessibility of the arts in the County of Los Angeles.
- The California Arts Project (TCAP)
To deepen teachers' knowledge of dance, music, theatre, and visual art and to enhance students' success.
- American Alliance for Theatre Education
Promotes theatre education, theatre arts and educators who use theatre in the classroom as well as higher education resources.
- American Music Conference
Building credibility for music and music education, especially at an early age.
- Arts Education Partnership
A national coalition promoting the essential role of the arts in the learning and development of every child.
- Educational Theatre Association (EdTA)
Promotes and advances theatre education; provides resources for scripts, resource links, directing, designing, producing, Shakespeare, dramaturgy, musicals, copyrighting, playwriting and Thespian connections.
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Serving the nation as a leader in arts education.
- Lincoln Center
A performing arts center representing 12 organizations (including Julliard, Metropolitan Opera, Film Society of Lincoln Center, Jazz at Lincoln Center) and links to K-12 classrooms across the nation with programming.
- National Dance Education Organization (NDEO)
Advances and promotes dance education providing teacher resources including research, artistic, educational and cultural values of dance and provides strong advocacy online tools and information.
- National Gallery of Art (NGA)
Collection of paintings, sculpture and works of art on paper from the late middle ages to today and of Eurpoe and the United States; offers online resources for teachers and students plus a loan program.
- Smithsonian Museum
The Smithsonian encompasses 19 museums, 9 research centers and the National Zoo. Explore the Smithsonian online resources including their encyclopedian Smithsonian, Exhibits and Events and their Research resources. It includes the American Indian Museum, American Art Museum, the Portrait Gallery and the Cooper-Hewitt Design Museum.
- Smithsonian Art Collection
Art collections including textile - fiber, yarn, fabric; fashion illustration, paintings, lithographs, photography, ceramics, book illustration and 150 years of prints of American art.
- Smithsonian Cultures and Communities
Artifacts from European Americans, Latinos, Arab Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Gypsies, Jews and Christian, both Catholic and Protestant.
- Smithsonian Music Collection
Music collections, performances and public programs, resources for educators including the Smithsonian Jazz Class.
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History
Three million artifacts via online collections and database. Includes collections in art, music, textiles, photography, architecture, cultures and communities, and advertising.
- California Art Education Association (CAEA)
Dedicated to the advancement of art education through professional development, teacher resources, programs, and recognition of achievements.
- California Dance Education Association (CDEA)
To establish Dance as an integral part of all school curricula for grades K-post secondary.
- California Educational Theatre Association (CETA)
To support theatre education.
- National Art Education Association
To promote aart education through professional development, service, advancement of knowledge, and leadership.
- National Association for Music Education (MENC)
Advance music education by encouraging the study and making of music.
- National Dance Association (NDA)
Promotes creative artistic lifestyles through dance education and dance.